- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on ALL orders returned for credit if returned 20+ days from original shipping date.
- Defective items must be returned within 30 days.
- Shipping & handling will be charged on all warranty work, returns & exchanges. A service charge may also be applied at this time..
- Returns are not accepted for in medical practice and for dental practice, such as replacement manikin parts, replacement teeth and the associated components used for practice.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
All John Dental Supplies products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. Any product which proves defective in workmanship or materials will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and use of the instrumentation beyond their limitations. It also excludes the improper usage of an instrument in a way that the particular instrument was designed and intended to be used. Moreover, instruments damaged in an abusive or accidental manner are also excluded by this warranty.
John Dental Supplies Inc. disclaims liability, under this warranty or otherwise, for damages arising from
- user negligence, misuse, abuse or alterations to instrument;
- the use of commercial grade washers;
- dental automated washer – disinfectors where manufacturer’s processing guidelines are not followed; and/or improper set-up and installation of the device.
Warranty is also voided if the instruments are not stored and sterilized properly as shown in the Instrument Care sections. Any modification, alteration or sharpening made to John Dental instruments will render the warranty void.
Cutting instruments should be reconditioned every 3-6 months or depending upon the usage. Warranty does not cover routine maintenance, sharpening, or reconditioning.